So...seeing as 13" tires are on the way out...

FYI, I received a reply from a representative of Demon-Tweeks confirming that indeed they do NOT ship to the United States. I’m bummed, as I was really looking forward to acquiring a couple sets of A539s. Great tire. Great grip. Truly bummed. Both Mia and Louis Need new shoes.
It’s a little weird to post a reply to my own message....sorry.

185/60 13" is not a problem in Sweden. Have a look at https://www.dackonline.se. -Lots of brands. They are cheap and shipping abroad as well.
I can help with translation if needed.
Interesting that A539s are available from dackonline in Sweden as 185/60/R13 but are nearly twice the price as in the UK (at the current Dollar to Kroner exchange rate). Wonder why that would be? Wish I could read their website. Love the idea expressed below about a mass buy through a US vendor.

Interesting that A539s are available from dackonline in Sweden as 185/60/R13 but are nearly twice the price as in the UK
Yes that is strange as Däckonline operates all over EU with other company names. I guess they ship from Germany. However 1000 SEK for a tyre is normal here. I paid 2000 SEK per tyre ( Pirelli 235/35 19") for my VW Golf R, but Chinese tyres in same size can cost as little as 650 SEK.

Wish I could read their website.

Scroll to the bottom of their site page, you'll see a couple rows of little country flags. Click on the flag of an English-speaking European nation (in the UK for example), & the page of tires available for that country will appear in English.

Love the idea expressed below about a mass buy through a US vendor.

Caution on buying tires from outside of the USA. If the tires are not DOT approved (with it written on the tire), U.S. Customs may very well seize them upon import to the USA. That's also very likely why Demon-Tweeks or any U.S. vendors are bringing them here.

Back