SoCal X 1/9 and Fiat Owners Fun Run

Can someone volunteer to be official photographer

to make sure the event goes down in the anus....I mean annals of history properly and pix get posted here?

Thanks.
Mike

Wil,

That role is greatly appreciated. I'll probably be busy standing over the grill and trying to keep Tony out of trouble most of the time. Be advised that if you really step up to the plate and do a great job, it's yours for all future SoCal events.....which I hope we can schedule on some sort of frequency.

Mike

That role is greatly appreciated. I'll probably be busy standing over the grill and trying to keep Tony out of trouble most of the time. Be advised that if you really step up to the plate and do a great job, it's yours for all future SoCal events.....which I hope we can schedule on some sort of frequency.

Mike

Sigh, and here I was planning on doing a mediocre job.

Change in plans, car has a blown head gasket. Highly likely it will not be fixed before the drive. I still want to go, but I would be sitting shotgun. I guess its payback for my sarcasm.

He can jump in different cars along the stage.. Just put me in back in case my Trany fluid is still leaking....:mallet: More work on the car still... Im handling it but man what a job...

Cesare,

If you're on Papa Tony's list of SoCal Fiat owners, you should have received the info by email previously along with the street addresses.

Anyway, the meeting point is the little strip shopping center at the intersection of Hawthorne Blvd. and Sepulveda Blvd. in Torrance. Look for everyone to be in the N.E. corner of the parking lot in from of Citibank. We plan to meet between 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and head out for the drive at 11:00. We'll have the BBQ and hang out at El Nido Park in Torrance, just off 182nd. street about 1:00 p.m.

We'll look forward to seeing you there.

Mike

OK. Will and I will be there tomorrow by Mercedes. Both of our Fiats are Down... Let me say that again.. Between us 4 of our Fiats are down..LOL...

But Will and I are armed to the teeth with high tech cameras and gear..:p

OK. Will and I will be there tomorrow by Mercedes. Both of our Fiats are Down... Let me say that again.. Between us 4 of our Fiats are down..LOL...

But Will and I are armed to the teeth with high tech cameras and gear..:p

First time my car has not made it to a meet due to mechanical issues. I almost had it up and running as well, minor setbacks during the spark plug change are keeping it from making it. Spark plug clip stuck to the spark plug on removal, and irregular spark plug socket size of which I do not have the proper deep socket to tighten town. Thanks again JJ for cam cover gasket.

See you all out there tomorrow.

here in HB is 8:41

and light rain too, I need to run my car on fwy to clean all my exhaust system for smog test next week, I'll take the trip to Palos Verdes any way...

Thanks Mike

Thanks for the great event. I had a lot of fun. Food was great too. Some pictures I took:
IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

And a Noble that briefly passed me on the way there...
IMG_0189.jpg

Bob T.

Back