Official X1/9 Market Value Thread.

This car has been for sale...

...for a long time. Might be able to get it even lower.

Tranposed from the FS&W section, I think this is right on the market, this is where pricing seems to be. Or.....is it too low? Se

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/1497366032.html

I could get 4500 to 6000 for that car on Ebay with the right detail work and presentation and the right weekend in spring... Its all about timing and presentation. The only X factor is the Color.. It is sort of a love it or hate it color....:confuse2:

No doubt...

Well you're a very good salesman and capable of doing that, and you've done very well with your stuff on ebay in the past.

I'm just wondering if this is, all things being equal, and apart from exceptional sales skills, where the market is at on this. Uninfluenced
market dynamics, that's what I'm shooting for here.

For example, if he just slapped in on ebay as is....what would it do?

As a potential buyer I found this thread fascinating. I went through this when looking for an Opel GT, then again 2 years ago when the Opel got taken out by a "&$*$&" driver. Ended up with a very cool little '63 Midget that is unbelievably fun to drive. I'll keep my eyes open for a decent potential driver X as I'd love to make one my daily driver. I'm floating in the $1,000 area and until I really started looking I never thought I could land one for that but, well it can be done it seems. It seems to me from watching the market a bit lately that Xs are undervalued. That's great for me as buyer though. I'm not afraid of the mechanicals, not a great mechanic but with manuals and internet resources, anything is fixable...usually.

Back