Timing Keeps Slipping

What wire is the tach wire??? If I am supposed to bypass the ignition control module then we’re do all the wires go?
Mike
Got it... it was the last of the loose wires that didn’t originally go to the coil.
Now everything works but I know the timing if still a little off.
Going to button it up and drive it then reset the timing on the distributor.
Thanks everyone for your help.
Mike

The X1/9 is running!!! Got it buttoned up and took it out. The timing is perfect. Runs great!!!
I really do not like the new distributor system. The ground fell out of the ignition module and I can’t put the access panel back on. Feels cheaply made too.
I am going to purchase an original later and set the system back to original.
Also, speedo cable now works but jumps up and down. I will check that later.
Glad it is running.
Thanks for the help,
Mike

Alright!!! I finally got the parts for a rebuild on the original distributor. It was easier than I thought. When I started pulling the old parts out pieces of the rotor pin started falling out. Still mad about not checking the rotor pin. Oh well, I have learned. The hardest thing about this was cleaning the 30+ dirt off of it...lol
I posted pics of the cleaned distributor and a new cap. Now to set the wires back to the original placement and take out the new cheap distributor. Then to the St. Armands car show this Saturday.
Thanks to everyone who helped and for parts. I really appreciate the help. I couldn’t have done this with out you guys.
The car show Facebook link:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Event/Exotic-Car-Festival-St-Armands-172459786708227/
Mike
8919BB42-7CE9-4CF0-8694-2D8393FB99FB.jpeg
E7481FAF-BCA8-4A0E-A41D-4A7F09C06AE0.jpeg
164E2690-9C33-47CC-8D26-F33BA69BF62F.jpeg

Back