Official Member Car Picture Thread

Here's my entry

1982 X1/9 FI
DSC00224.jpg

Jim in Atlanta

my car in England in 1988 ( I think the car was a 1984 or 85 1500)

myx19inengland.png

myx19inengland1.png

and now I have a 1978 1300 4-speed here in Aussie !

b58b_1.jpg

I'm going to respray it , first fixing up clutch , engine bay , and suspension !

phil

photostream
Not an X, but..........

photostream

Um I cannot get pics to post. Sorry, I never have figured out how to do this. I clicked on the icon to post a pic, went to my flickr acct, copied the link, and psted it in the X pop up window for posting pics. And it didn't work......

Pics of Jeremy's 124 and 128

I have quite a few pictures of Jeremy's cars.

Here is his 124:

Here we see the Spider in it's natural environment.. trailing behind an X1/9. :)

And his 128 at a local charity car show. That's my 86 next to the 128. Don't park your X right next to a bright yellow 128. Nobody will notice your X. :(

this is me and my dads colection of x19s and or other project.
my one is the gray 88,this pic was taken at a show just a few weeks after i got. the blue one is my dads race car and the orange one is the one we got to fix up.
IMG_2524.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

IMGP0583.jpg

IMGP0614.jpg

IMGP0453.jpg

My 1981 X1/9

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
DSC00145.jpg
[/IMG]

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
DSC00160.jpg
[/IM

[/FONT]

Last edited:
ADMIN REQUEST

Could we make this a sticky? I'm biased because I started it, but, there are too many cool pictures for it to get lost 5 pages deep.

Here is the last pictures of my X19

This is one of the last pictures before it went in to restoration and change to Dallara look and VX engine, will post more when i have some from the rebuild not just rust removing :)

X19%20back%202008.jpg

B

Last edited:
and more

More pics with bumper collapse done and new "test pipe"

love the new sound and it doesn't squeak as much. the joints are stronger! I would like to collapse the bumpers more or get rid of them somehow... I know '74s would be the way to go?

Where do I get all the parts and how-to?

painted bumpers:

Last edited:
Back