Build Thread for La Bambina Azzura.

yes 15" x 7" Et 20 square. No spacer on the rear. 0EM spacer on the front but only to clear the wilwoods. Will remedy that later. With proper camber fit the fenders really well. This is definitely about as big as you can stuff in there. I do not have liners on the front and will use a combo of seal tape ( what I use to do tubeless spoked moto wheels) and rubberized spray to sound insulate the wells front and back.

Last edited:
Because Italian wired by a Canadian! Could go up at any second.

295275F2-16E0-4847-863E-3C2E1451FDE2.jpeg

Does the front tire actually clear the fender when turning?
With that tire size that is often a problem.

Does the front tire actually clear the fender when turning?
With that tire size that is often a problem.

No rubbing so far but really have not been able to drive very far. I will be rolling the fenders to keep it rub free on when driving aggressively and loading the outside wheel in corners. I have stiffer Vic Auto coil-overs that really do have a lot of room to fine tune camber. I have tested this setup at max neg camber and I could slam the car if i wanted. But the goal is to do a stratos conversion look so the car will be running a bit higher to get that look.

Those are exceptionally ugly. You should send them to me so you don’t sully the rest of your car with such unfortunate trash. No really, I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?

Are you making these by chemically etching them out of curiosity? I used to work for a company that made electrochemical etching machines and stencils for controlling the etch, it could be done to steel or aluminum depending on the chemical used.

Nice work as always, I think the clear fill gives them nice depth.

Are you making these by chemically etching them out of curiosity? I used to work for a company that made electrochemical etching machines and stencils for controlling the etch, it could be done to steel or aluminum depending on the chemical used.

lol. I use old skewl print making chemical etching. I go aggressive on the chemistry to do a fast deep etching. Does produce a lot of hydrogen gas.

Something along those lines was my thought for salvaging the stock center caps on factory "Tron" wheels (where the mounting tabs always break off).

Back