Well, I was pretty bummed when the Photobucket debacle happened as my entire K20 build thread is now pretty useless with no photos. It would take me forever to reload them all, but that is a project for another life. Anyway, I figured I would continue with my progress in a new thread. Once I got the AC lines completed, I decided I needed to the get the shift linkage in place first, before working on the plumbing. There is so much going on with the plumbing and electrical connections to the engine in such a tight space that I find I have think about it, play with different ideas and then build it layer by layer. The shift linkage is the first layer. I had modified the Honda shift cable connection points on the transmission to accept the 10-32 Heim joints that come on the shift cables with the MWB K20 swap kit. There are also extensions that needed to be added to the shift cable bracket on the transmission. These were welded on before I had them powdercoated. I then attached the other ends to the shifter mechanism that comes with the kit. It took a little bit of playing with the adjustment nuts to get the right length, but not a lot of time. Matt had this dialed in pretty nicely. I did find that the end of the passenger side tab was hitting where I had the AC line routed, so I moved it to the center of the tunnel and attached it to the throttle cable tube. This kept it as low as possible so it didn't interfere with the shifter motions. Here is what is going on in the tunnel under the parking brake handle. Here is the shifter bolted into position. All of the gears engage smoothly and with very short throws. Can't wait to drive it someday.